Networking Specialists North Petherton
Here at Idoneus Ltd, we offer IT networking services to clients throughout North Petherton and the surrounding areas. We have a real passion for what we do, and we feel that this shows in every single one of the IT networking services that we offer to our North Petherton-based customers.
We understand that from 2 to 2,000 users, network design and support is at the heart of a business. The financial and (de-stressing!) benefits of a properly designed network that is tailored to your needs by a knowledgeable and professional IT networking company are huge. It’s also far more affordable than you probably realise.
If you’re still struggling with standalone PCs or a small, server-less network and would like to know more or would like to find out how little it would cost, be sure to get in touch with our experienced team today. We’d love to hear from you and assist you in any way we possibly can.
Modern Business and Communication
In any modern business, communication is vital; this is where our IT networking services in North Petherton fit in. Having a server/client network allows you to take control of your communication in a wide variety of ways, including:
Remote access to business systems is now more wide-spread than ever before. With the reduction in costs and the availability of broadband, remote access is now a cost effective option for most companies in North Petherton. Remote access allows you to:
- To work from home and do almost everything that can be done in an office.
- To create a Virtual Private Network (VPN and login to your company systems from home.
- Gain remote access to company data.
- Gain remote access to company emails.
- Access the server and network from home.
Emails allow you to:
- Give all users access to an internal email system.
- Give all users access to external mail.
- Allow users access to their email, anywhere in the world.
- Use of Outlook Web Access.
- Automatically forward any email received at work to a user’s home.
- Maintain a list of contacts to which all of your users have access.
- Distribute a single received email message to different users.
- Open another user’s mailbox and send emails on their behalf.
That’s not all, either! IT networking also offers assistance when it comes to central file storage and internet access.